APA New York invites members and photographers to a blind peer review. Here's how it works:
- Each person gives up to 10 prints to the APA representative at the time of check-in
- Prints should be no larger than 8x10 and labeled with your name on the back only
- The board member presents the images with each person being anonymous
- We critique the photos honestly and with constructive criticism
- Each series is limited to 10 minutes
We stand in solidarity in the fight against racism, injustice, and police brutality.