Lightroom Guy provides expert support for digital photography for 8 years and counting. From digital asset management to untangling Lightroom catalogs and setting up or troubleshooting Macs, creating backup strategies and RAID devices, Lightroom Guys, D.A.Wagner and David Mark Erickson, understand the technical challenges that face photo professionals. We are Adobe Certified Photoshop Lightroom Experts and Capture One Certified Professionals.
Member Benefit: Free 1/2 hour strategy call and 15% off of 15% off our standard hourly fees
Instructions: Email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Resource Center (CRC)
Color Resource Center, known by its loyal customers as CRC has served photographers since 1993. Photographers of all levels from hobbyists and students to professionals and established artists trust CRC with their film and files. CRC offers a range of film services as such processing, mini lab prints & scans, high res scans, Fine Art prints (c-prints, digital c-prints, inkjet prints) and mounting.
35% off processing only
25% off scanning and printing from our mini lab
Instructions: Enter code at checkout and present APA card upon pick-up. Please email email@example.com for the code
Vista Imaging Group
As a post creative print production company, Vista Imaging Group provides the highest level of quality and service while meeting their client’s deadlines. Every job, from simple to complex is handled by a professional and knowledgeable production staff. Services include fine art printing, commercial printing, large format projects, fabrication, mounting and installing.
- Member Benefit: 20% off all Vista Imaging Group services (fine art printing, mounting
- Instructions: Enter code at checkout and present APA card upon pick-up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code
- Website: http://vistaimaginggroup.com/
Loupe Digital Studio
Loupe Digital is a small, full service, photographic lab and production company expert in scanning, retouching and printing for the fine art and commercial markets. Bringing years of experience catering to individual client requirements, they provide a unique creative vision over a range of specialties. Whether it be the demands of a high-level commercial client, art institutions, or individual photographers and artists, they make it their goal to ensure that all necessary details and contingencies are covered. Their reputation goes hand-in-hand with every client and they are committed to providing a valuable and trustworthy service, regardless of the scale and specifics of the job.
15% OFF ALL SERVICES FOR APA MEMBERS
James Senzer, Studio Manager
APA members receive a 15% discount on any Agency Access database. Agency Access provides a team of experts who support APA member photographers career. Their services include:
- Database – browse over 90,000 potential creative clients worldwide, from ad agencies, graphic design firms, magazines, book publishing, corporate direct companies and more
- Email marketing – send well-designed email campaigns to potential creative clients with tracking capabilities
- Printing & direct mailing services – print and send beautiful mail pieces for you at extra affordable rates
- Design services – We design logos, emails templates, direct mail cards and more
- Consulting – get one-on-one advice from top industry consultants. The roster of consultants includes Lynn Kyle, Karen D’Silvia and Jennifer Kilberg.
- Campaign Manager Programs – These 15-month programs are complete marketing plans and includes an entire team of specialized professionals, and has 3 key phases (prep, design and deployment), all supported with organization and planning from a Campaign Manager.
Check out the AXS blog, our Q&A hub where industry experts & creatives answer photographers’ questions.
Allworth publishes business and self-help books for artists, designers, photographers, writers, and film and performing artists, as well as books about business, law, and personal finance for the general public. APA members get a 15% off any online order.
Contact email@example.com for the discount code.
Duggal Visual Solutions
As NYC’s premier lab and digital photography facility, it has been serving professionals, students and photography enthusiasts for over half a century. In 2014, Duggal re-invented the retail experience at it’s legendary photo district store. Designed as an interactive space where photographers can explore ideas and discuss their latest project with our dedicated team; it featured viewing walls, balanced lighting, hands-on computers, and the broadest range of papers, substrates, mounting and display options.
“M” word got you down? Marketing can be FUN! Work one-on-one with Heather Lefort from iHeart Marketing to create a customized marketing roadmap that you CAN navigate yourself. Schedule your FREE consult today. APA members receive 15% discount on any new services, or 20% discount on any renewed services.
For more information, please visit http://iheartmrktg.com/contact or 631-878-1100
Max Kleynburd & Co.
Max Kleynburd & Co.
Accountants and Advisors
Max Kleynburd & Co., located at 1375 Broadway, is an accounting firm that specializes in handling the needs of photographers.
APA Members receive a 15% accommodation on fees in their first year of service.
phone: 212-427-4500 ext.205
DESIGN. CODE. CREATE.
Members get 15% off exceptional training courses:
- Web Design
- Web Development
- UX Design
- Digital Publishing
- Photo Retouching
For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-226-4149
Our PhotoServe Premium portfolio of 300 image storage & 7online galleries is available to all APA members for $560. Our regular price is $800.
The Premium portfolio on PhotoServe.com includes:
- Subscriptions to PDN and Rangefinder magazines in print, online, digital editions
- Listing on PhotoServe.com portfolio display site- hot links, 10 searchable specialties
- Discounts of 30% on contest entry fees for all PDN and WPPI contests
- Discounts and early registration for PhotoPlus International Conference & Expo shows
- Vendor / association discounts -TCP Insurance, ASMP, BlinkBid and more ( keeps growing)
- Top10 Monthly Pick Promotion on the site
- 7 galleries-300 still image storage & video
- Custom Surveillance editorial content, daily news on PhotoServe, Facebook, Twitter
- 1/4 print ad on PhotoServe page in PDN with distribution to 5,000 creatives monthly
- Work promoted online, newsletters to15,000 creatives, direct mail, weekly blog posts
Photoserve has partnered up to receive a 20% discount with TCP Photo Insurance. All APA members who get a PhotoServe portfolio and is also a new subscriber to TCP, will get a 20% discount on insurance.
Do check out the membership page at http://pdnonline.com/photoserve/PhotoServe-Offer-Pag-3439.shtml
For any inquiries, contact Noah Christensen at email@example.com or 646-668-3708
Rayographix was founded by photographer Ray Henders to provide a unique, collaborative, digital printing environment where the artist is part of the printmaking process.
Rayographix is now offering 15% off all print orders to APA members.
- archival pigmented inkjet prints
- large format 54” photo rag, photo rc, canvas
- hi-res scanning from flat art or film
- digital photography of artwork
- retouching/color correction
- framing/mounting capabilities
For more details, contact Ray Henders firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-627-3271