APA members receive a 15% discount on any Agency Access database. Agency Access provides a team of experts who support APA member photographers career. Their services include:
- Database – browse over 90,000 potential creative clients worldwide, from ad agencies, graphic design firms, magazines, book publishing, corporate direct companies and more
- Email marketing – send well-designed email campaigns to potential creative clients with tracking capabilities
- Printing & direct mailing services – print and send beautiful mail pieces for you at extra affordable rates
- Cold-calling – We cold-call potential creative clients to book you meetings and get requests for your electronic portfolio
- Design services – We design logos, emails templates, direct mail cards and more
- Consulting – get one-on-one advice from top industry consultants. The roster of consultants includes Kristina Hicks, Lynn Kyle, Karen D’Silvia, Andrea Maurio, Amanda Sosa Stone and Jennifer Kilberg.
- Campaign Manager Pro and Lite – Select from two marketing programs executed by a dedicated Campaign Manager, Marketing Consultant, Designer, Email Coordinator and a Phone Marketing Specialist with your help.
Check out what’s brewing at The Lab, our Q&A hub where industry experts & creatives answer photographers’ questions.
Allworth publishes business and self-help books for artists, designers, photographers, writers, and film and performing artists, as well as books about business, law, and personal finance for the general public. APA members get a 15% off any online order.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Duggal Visual Solutions
As NYC’s premier lab and digital photography facility, it has been serving professionals, students and photography enthusiasts for over half a century. In 2014, Duggal re-invented the retail experience at it’s legendary photo district store. Designed as an interactive space where photographers can explore ideas and discuss their latest project with our dedicated team; it featured viewing walls, balanced lighting, hands-on computers, and the broadest range of papers, substrates, mounting and display options.
“M” word got you down? Marketing can be FUN! Work one-on-one with Heather Lefort from iHeart Marketing to create a customized marketing roadmap that you CAN navigate yourself. Schedule your FREE consult today. APA members receive 15% discount on any new services, or 20% discount on any renewed services.
For more information, please visit http://iheartmrktg.com/contact or 631-878-1100
Max Kleynburd & Co.
Max Kleynburd & Co.
Accountants and Advisors
Max Kleynburd & Co., located at 1375 Broadway, is an accounting firm that specializes in handling the needs of photographers.
APA Members receive a 15% accommodation on fees in their first year of service.
phone: 212-427-4500 ext.205
DESIGN. CODE. CREATE.
Members get 15% off exceptional training courses:
- Web Design
- Web Development
- UX Design
- Digital Publishing
- Photo Retouching
For more details, contact email@example.com or 212-226-4149
Our PhotoServe Premium portfolio of 300 image storage & 7online galleries is available to all APA members for $560. Our regular price is $800.
The Premium portfolio on PhotoServe.com includes:
- Subscriptions to PDN and Rangefinder magazines in print, online, digital editions
- Listing on PhotoServe.com portfolio display site- hot links, 10 searchable specialties
- Discounts of 30% on contest entry fees for all PDN and WPPI contests
- Discounts and early registration for PhotoPlus International Conference & Expo shows
- Vendor / association discounts -TCP Insurance, ASMP, BlinkBid and more ( keeps growing)
- Top10 Monthly Pick Promotion on the site
- 7 galleries-300 still image storage & video
- Custom Surveillance editorial content, daily news on PhotoServe, Facebook, Twitter
- 1/4 print ad on PhotoServe page in PDN with distribution to 5,000 creatives monthly
- Work promoted online, newsletters to15,000 creatives, direct mail, weekly blog posts
Photoserve has partnered up to receive a 20% discount with TCP Photo Insurance. All APA members who get a PhotoServe portfolio and is also a new subscriber to TCP, will get a 20% discount on insurance.
Do check out the membership page at http://pdnonline.com/photoserve/PhotoServe-Offer-Pag-3439.shtml
For any inquiries, contact Noah Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-668-3708
Rayographix was founded by photographer Ray Henders to provide a unique, collaborative, digital printing environment where the artist is part of the printmaking process.
Rayographix is now offering 15% off all print orders to APA members.
- archival pigmented inkjet prints
- large format 54” photo rag, photo rc, canvas
- hi-res scanning from flat art or film
- digital photography of artwork
- retouching/color correction
- framing/mounting capabilities
For more details, contact Ray Henders email@example.com or 917-627-3271
Vista + CRC Imaging Group
We are a NYC Pro Photo Lab in the Flatiron NYC offering Large Format Digital Printing and Gallery Mounting. It is our pleasure to offer members of APA|NY discounts when utilizing our services. Please show us your APA membership card and we will honor the following discounts with a minimum purchase of $50:
- 20% off of large format and fine art printing
- 20% off of mounting
- 25% off of printing and scanning
- 30% off of processing
Visit us at http://vistaimaginggroup.com for more information.