APA members receive a 15% discount on any Agency Access database. Agency Access provides a team of experts who support APA member photographers career. Their services include:
- Database – browse over 90,000 potential creative clients worldwide, from ad agencies, graphic design firms, magazines, book publishing, corporate direct companies and more
- Email marketing – send well-designed email campaigns to potential creative clients with tracking capabilities
- Printing & direct mailing services – print and send beautiful mail pieces for you at extra affordable rates
- Design services – We design logos, emails templates, direct mail cards and more
- Consulting – get one-on-one advice from top industry consultants. The roster of consultants includes Lynn Kyle, Karen D’Silvia and Jennifer Kilberg.
- Campaign Manager Programs – These 15-month programs are complete marketing plans and includes an entire team of specialized professionals, and has 3 key phases (prep, design and deployment), all supported with organization and planning from a Campaign Manager.
Check out the AXS blog, our Q&A hub where industry experts & creatives answer photographers’ questions.
Allworth publishes business and self-help books for artists, designers, photographers, writers, and film and performing artists, as well as books about business, law, and personal finance for the general public. APA members get a 15% off any online order.
Contact email@example.com for the discount code.
Duggal Visual Solutions
As NYC’s premier lab and digital photography facility, it has been serving professionals, students and photography enthusiasts for over half a century. In 2014, Duggal re-invented the retail experience at it’s legendary photo district store. Designed as an interactive space where photographers can explore ideas and discuss their latest project with our dedicated team; it featured viewing walls, balanced lighting, hands-on computers, and the broadest range of papers, substrates, mounting and display options.
“M” word got you down? Marketing can be FUN! Work one-on-one with Heather Lefort from iHeart Marketing to create a customized marketing roadmap that you CAN navigate yourself. Schedule your FREE consult today. APA members receive 15% discount on any new services, or 20% discount on any renewed services.
For more information, please visit http://iheartmrktg.com/contact or 631-878-1100
Manhattan Mini Storage
Your APA|NY Chapter has negotiated a 15% discount on any new storage unit rental at any of 17 Manhattan Mini Storage locations in Manhattan. Just mention "Biz Networking" when you call or visit your neighborhood Manhattan Mini Storage location and show your APA Membership card.
Max Kleynburd & Co.
Max Kleynburd & Co.
Accountants and Advisors
Max Kleynburd & Co., located at 1375 Broadway, is an accounting firm that specializes in handling the needs of photographers.
APA Members receive a 15% accommodation on fees in their first year of service.
phone: 212-427-4500 ext.205
DESIGN. CODE. CREATE.
Members get 15% off exceptional training courses:
- Web Design
- Web Development
- UX Design
- Digital Publishing
- Photo Retouching
For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-226-4149
Our PhotoServe Premium portfolio of 300 image storage & 7online galleries is available to all APA members for $560. Our regular price is $800.
The Premium portfolio on PhotoServe.com includes:
- Subscriptions to PDN and Rangefinder magazines in print, online, digital editions
- Listing on PhotoServe.com portfolio display site- hot links, 10 searchable specialties
- Discounts of 30% on contest entry fees for all PDN and WPPI contests
- Discounts and early registration for PhotoPlus International Conference & Expo shows
- Vendor / association discounts -TCP Insurance, ASMP, BlinkBid and more ( keeps growing)
- Top10 Monthly Pick Promotion on the site
- 7 galleries-300 still image storage & video
- Custom Surveillance editorial content, daily news on PhotoServe, Facebook, Twitter
- 1/4 print ad on PhotoServe page in PDN with distribution to 5,000 creatives monthly
- Work promoted online, newsletters to15,000 creatives, direct mail, weekly blog posts
Photoserve has partnered up to receive a 20% discount with TCP Photo Insurance. All APA members who get a PhotoServe portfolio and is also a new subscriber to TCP, will get a 20% discount on insurance.
Do check out the membership page at http://pdnonline.com/photoserve/PhotoServe-Offer-Pag-3439.shtml
For any inquiries, contact Noah Christensen at email@example.com or 646-668-3708
Rayographix was founded by photographer Ray Henders to provide a unique, collaborative, digital printing environment where the artist is part of the printmaking process.
Rayographix is now offering 15% off all print orders to APA members.
- archival pigmented inkjet prints
- large format 54” photo rag, photo rc, canvas
- hi-res scanning from flat art or film
- digital photography of artwork
- retouching/color correction
- framing/mounting capabilities
For more details, contact Ray Henders firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-627-3271
Vista + CRC Imaging Group
We are a NYC Pro Photo Lab in the Flatiron NYC offering Large Format Digital Printing and Gallery Mounting. It is our pleasure to offer members of APA|NY discounts when utilizing our services. Please show us your APA membership card and we will honor the following discounts with a minimum purchase of $50:
- 20% off of large format and fine art printing
- 20% off of mounting
- 25% off of printing and scanning
- 30% off of processing
Visit us at http://vistaimaginggroup.com for more information.