May 4 - APA|NY 2016 Portfolio Review at Wix Lounge
2016 APA|NY Portfolio Review
Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6-9 pm at Wix Lounge, Chelsea, NYC.
This year, we will add:
- Wine Mixer at the end so all participants can mingle in a casual environment. Wine and refreshments Sponsored by Agency Access.
- Leader & Professional Members - $85
- Associate Member - $115
- Supporter/Contributor Member - $195
- Non-APA Member - $250
If spaces remain, then we will open registration to Supporter and Contributor Members for $150
APA|NY is pleased to announce our Final List of Reviewers (alphabetical by surname):
- Monica Apodaca, Art Director, Ogilvy & Mather
- Sarah Bonk, Photo Editor, Forbes
- Sarah Burrows, Deputy Photo Editor, People
- Jessica Chou, Assoc. Photo Editor, Glamour
- Anna Dickson, Google Photo
- Emily Anne Epstein, Visual Editor, The Atlantic
- Sonja Gill, Freelance Photo Editor, US Magazine, formerly Rolling Stone
- Meredith Goncalves, Manager of Photography, International Rescue Committee
- Kathryne Hall, Deputy Photo Editor, Glamour
- Amelia Halverson, Photo Editor, Billboard
- Liz Hazard, Photo Editor, New York Times
- Michelle Heimerman, Photo Editor, Saveur
- Marc Janks, Manager of Multimedia, The Huffington Post
- Chelsea Matiash, Deputy Multimedia Editor, Time
- Laura McClintock, Editorial Photographers Representative, Redux Pictures
- Jared Miller, Photo Editor, Newsweek
- Kelly Montez, Apostrophe Agency
- Susan Morelock, Photography Coordinator, AMC Networks
- Bruce Perez, Photo Editor, Dr. Oz Magazine
- Tricia Scott, MergeLeft Artist Agent
- Suzanna Shields, Senior Art Buyer, J. Walter Thompson
- Brad Smith, Former Photo Director, Sports Illustrated
- Samantha Xu, Photo Editor & Producer, Billboard
Reviewers subject to change.
Sign up for our mailing list here to stay abreast of all our news.
Upgrade your membership level or join APA to participate here to participate in our Portfolio Review.
**Questions - email us at: email@example.com
Wix.com enables you to build a free and professional online presence, just the way you want it. With an HTML5 drag-and-drop website editor, 100s of web apps, designer-made templates, and tons of features, Wix gives you the tools to launch and manage your online presence.
So what are you waiting for? Create your own beautiful Wix website now!
And another thank you to Agency Access for as our food and beverage and Wine Mixer Sponsor.